M4 whittlers

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
I'm new to this(ish) and didn't know there were so many of us!! There don't seem to be that many near me - or are there? I'm North Wilts, looking to do stuff arond here or west along the M4. Then I'll start getting further afield. I've two small kids and time out to play is limited.
Anyone doing anything in the last weekend of June? Let's hope it stops raining by then.
Richard

Ogri the trog

Mod
Mod
Apr 29, 2005
Mid Wales UK
Welcome aboard Richard,
Not sure about the last weekend in June, but if you look up the meet at the end of July down in sunny south Wales, there will be lots of us there.

ATB

Ogri the trog

andyn

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 15, 2005
Hampshire
www.naturescraft.co.uk
Talking about whittling things on the M4, you dont want to pop along and sort those speed cameras out do you? I'm sure they would look much nicer as a spoon set :D

Welcome aboard.

jdlenton

Dec 14, 2004
Northampton
andyn said:
Talking about whittling things on the M4, you dont want to pop along and sort those speed cameras out do you? I'm sure they would look much nicer as a spoon set :D

Welcome aboard.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

they would look better turned int some nice knives :D

James

moduser

Life Member
May 9, 2005
Farnborough, Hampshire
Hi richard and welcome.

There are occational meets in the Dartmoor area and as Ogri mentioned the big meet in July at Merthyr Mawr. A fantastic site with wonderful people and more activities than you can physically attend.

My first big meet was Merthyr Mawr last year and it was great.

Recommend it.

Moduser

pibbleb

Settler
Apr 25, 2006
Sussex, England
Hi

Richard welcome aboard. The people here a fountain of knowledge and are keen to share, you'll love.

Meetings, and bodies, seem to be everywhere every other day so I'm sure there will be one in your area soon. You'll soon note that a lot of the events are kid friendly whic is a great relief for me having two rugrats of my own.

Welcome again :burnout:

Paul

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE