luxury comfort items

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

drewdunnrespect

On a new journey
Aug 29, 2007
teesside
www.drewdunnrespect.com
what is you most imortant comfort or luxuary items when you go do your thing and why

mine is definatly my raindeer hide leather hat

the reason is it keeps me huuuuuuuuuuuuge heed warm keeps the rain away from my face and the ladys love it

drew

my leather barmah hat is my luxury item
it allows me to see when it is piddling with rain by stopping my specs getting rained on, its served as a good way of avoiding visible bed head when walking home from work after a sleep in or out of the woods havnig forgotten comb(keep forgetting i dont shave my head anymore)
my beloved likes me in it
i can pretend to be clint eastwood or john wayne walking though town :)
and it is about the only stlye of hat i can wear that i dont look like either a gnome or complete twerp
regards
Sam

JoyR

Tenderfoot
Jan 31, 2009
North Devon
Two things: My Cafetiere mug, which means I can always have a GOOD coffee wherever and whenever I like, without lots of hassle and weight, and a hood/neck warmer combo which allows me to sleep with my head at least slightly out of my bivvi as it's shower-proof, and warm! Wouldn't be anywhere near as happy without those two little luxury items :)

climberslacker

Forager
Jan 14, 2008
USA
hmmmm.... when i'm just going out for a few days, i guess my luxury item would be food. I mean I CAN go without it for 30 days, so i guess its just a luxury?? Right?

Wayland

Hárbarðr
Time.
fireside.gif

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
Wet wipes and velvet quilted,it's taking care of wee things like that,
that allow you to enjoy the rest of your time out.

JakeR

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff

Nice.

Ipod too, I like laying back in the hammock before sleep, listening to News quiz, with my host, Sandy Totsvik (if that's spelled correctly). It's great, I listen to 5 minutes and I'm asleep, it lasts days.

roibica

Apr 8, 2009
Bucharest
I would have to go with Wayland here and say Time, but if you have time, and stay out there for about a week or so .. I would take my solar shower .... I love to take a shower before i get in my hammock

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE