Luxuries

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Adi007

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 3, 2003
When going into the outdoors, what luxuries do you take with you? :?:

Me, I'd have to say it's a book ... I never go anywhere without one!

J

Jamie

I'm with you Adi....a good book (or even a mediocre one!) with at least something to read it by! And at least you can nick Kathie's booze when she's not looking!

Kath

Native
Feb 13, 2004
Jamie said:
I'm with you Adi....a good book (or even a mediocre one!) with at least something to read it by! And at least you can nick Kathie's booze when she's not looking!
I only take him with me so he can carry the booze in his giant backpack! :wink: (IMHO that's why they measure the capacity of rucksacks in litres! :evil:)

Adi007

Sep 3, 2003
Now I know why my backpack feels so darn heavy! :-D

Kathie said:
I only take him with me so he can carry the booze in his giant backpack! :wink: (IMHO that's why they measure the capacity of rucksacks in litres! :evil:)

Adi007

Sep 3, 2003
For a second there I thought you said a million "ducks" ... :shock: :lol:

Chopper said:
Demi Moor and of course a million bucks :-D

RAPPLEBY2000

Dec 2, 2003
England
loo paper, sweets, book, soap, clean clothes, fluffy towel, hot bath, tv, shops, double bed... :cry: ... all the things i have been missing on my course

Adi007

Sep 3, 2003
Mmmmm ... ration pack hot chocolate!!!! :-D That's the best hot chocolate I've ever had!

jamesdevine said:
Hot Chocolate.

I never leave home with out it. Plus a book if I can fit it in.

James

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE