"Look What We Found" Heads up !!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Good meals but too small to eat on their own you need rice/pasta/mash to fill them out. Good price though (B&M have two or three of the range at 99p).

Jul 30, 2012
westmidlands
vile stuff full of herbs, like eating stewed grass.
Not much meat, lots of water to carry. Try b&m for stewed steak and kidney tinned 400g,

IMHO.

Edit

Lwwf 270g 23% beef £1

s&k 400g 75%beef £2

Last edited:

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
vile stuff full of herbs, like eating stewed grass.
Not much meat, lots of water to carry. Try b&m for stewed steak and kidney tinned 400g,

IMHO.

Edit

Lwwf 270g 23% beef £1

s&k 400g 75%beef £2

I like em, but fair comment on the steak..... I'll be having some o that too !! :D

**Edit** "Like eating stewed grass", and I like em..... PLEASE GOD TELL ME I HAVEN'T GOT VEGETARIAN TENDANCIES !!! SHOOT ME NOW !!

Jul 30, 2012
westmidlands
I like em, but fair comment on the steak..... I'll be having some o that too !! :D

**Edit** "Like eating stewed grass", and I like em..... PLEASE GOD TELL ME I HAVEN'T GOT VEGETARIAN TENDANCIES !!! SHOOT ME NOW !!

lol

each to their own, I suppose. Just glad I tried them before buying a case.

dp0001

Forager
Apr 27, 2007
London
Thanks for the heads up. I keep some in the cupboard after hearing about them on here. Not as light as dehydrated food but lighter than something in a tin. Usually have a 6 months or more ahead date. They're all organic and can tell you what farm they got the meat from which is nice in view of the unresolved (as far as I'm aware) unusual meat alternatives hitting the food chain.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE