Long overdue meet up/skill share!!!! 4th-6th October

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

stuart f

Jan 19, 2004
Hawick, Scottish Borders
Hi folks, well thats me heading to the woods.

Yes we will be in the big wood, don,t fret, as you will see the camp from the road, plus the big parachute should give it away lol.

Bob yeah bring the 3x3s if you have room for them, thanks.

Okay i will see you all there.
Cheers for now.
Stuart.

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Hi folks, well thats me heading to the woods.

Yes we will be in the big wood, don,t fret, as you will see the camp from the road, plus the big parachute should give it away lol.

Bob yeah bring the 3x3s if you have room for them, thanks.

Okay i will see you all there.
Cheers for now.
Stuart.

Cheers Stuart , were hoping to arrive by 8 ish.

Run Silent-Run Deep

Allybally

Forager
Feb 23, 2006
Glasgow
Friday evenings entertainment as follows;

#I'll arrive on Friday evening sometime (not telling i'm just going to sneak up...), have a sherry then try to accomplish some bushcrafty tarpology with added hammocky malarky;
# 2000hrs People will arrive and try and set fire to things;:campfire::campfire::campfire:
# 2003hrs B. Annock will appear;:yikes:
# 2004hrs B. Annock will disappear;:surrender:
# 2005hrs Jack will start the choir;:rofl:
# 2012hrs The Loch Etive Male Voice Choir will preform a rendition of Mendelssohn's Du Hast in a flat (or under a tarp at least!);:headbang::yikes::vio::wow1:
# 2100hrs Jammies / onesies on have another wee sherry:hatscarf::grouphug::dunno::soapbox:
# 0355hrs Sleepy time.:stretcher::sulkoff:

Please feel free to add to the weekends entertainment...

Ally

Last edited:

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Breacan an fheilidh ......can anyone bring a shoulder clasp ( apologize for not knowing the name) for me to look at please and or a traditional kilt pin ?
Cheers

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Breacan an fheilidh ......can anyone bring a shoulder clasp ( apologize for not knowing the name) for me to look at please and or a traditional kilt pin ?
Cheers

I have a silver mounted otters paw one if you want a look?

Jinsin456

Settler
Nov 14, 2010
Maybole, Scotland
Friday evenings entertainment as follows;

#I'll arrive on Friday evening sometime (not telling i'm just going to sneak up...), have a sherry then try to accomplish some bushcrafty tarpology with added hammocky malarky;
# 2000hrs People will arrive and try and set fire to things;:campfire::campfire::campfire:
# 2003hrs B. Annock will appear;:yikes:
# 2004hrs B. Annock will disappear;:surrender:
# 2005hrs Jack will start the choir;:rofl:
# 2012hrs The Loch Etive Male Voice Choir will preform a rendition of Mendelssohn's Du Hast in a flat (or under a tarp at least!);:headbang::yikes::vio::wow1:
# 2100hrs Jammies / onesies on have another wee sherry:hatscarf::grouphug::dunno::soapbox:
# 0355hrs Sleepy time.:stretcher::sulkoff:

Please feel free to add to the weekends entertainment...

Ally

Love it!! That's exactly whats gonna happen as well!!

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
I have a silver mounted otters paw one if you want a look?

That would be grand , and if anyone had a pewter mounted ferret paw one to trade ? I'd be interested.

'when in Alba ......" As the sayin goes ;)

Allybally

Forager
Feb 23, 2006
Glasgow
just checked the weather...better bring your mankinis is going to be hot and wet both at the same time.....
ZKa141hdvccJNr8gAUKVQaV71_12d5D23lOVp78ptqI=w343-h207-p-no

Last edited:

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
That would be grand , and if anyone had a pewter mounted ferret paw one to trade ? I'd be interested.

'when in Alba ......" As the sayin goes ;)

If you cant get a trade one I read an article on this lass, she does bespoke sporrans but may do kilt pins too. She's not cheap but pretty spectacular LINK HERE. Mines an old one, have never seen a ferret used in taxi-jewellery, (though have seen an ermine sporran but not sure if that counts).

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE