Long overdue meet up/skill share!!!! 4th-6th October

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Blow me Chiseller, had a wee look and they're about after all. LINK

672933150_o.jpg

Sep 23, 2013
Scotland
I would like to come along. Being new to this I don't have a lot of gear. Have had a difficult year and kind of nervous in new situations. Is it acceptable to pop in for the day and just get to know folk.

bojit

Native
Aug 7, 2010
Edinburgh
I'll be bringing Jack down to meet Coln18 ;-)

Hey Scotty are you gonna do the cup pass around again ?

I'll be down late afternoon Friday with my daughter Erin (15).

With all this bushcrafting thats gonna be happening im gonna need an early night.

Craig. .......

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
I would like to come along. Being new to this I don't have a lot of gear. Have had a difficult year and kind of nervous in new situations. Is it acceptable to pop in for the day and just get to know folk.

I'm not organising things but the folk here are pretty nice and easy going. As nothings set in stone I don't see why you couldn't hang around or join in as you see fit. I'm not keen on big groups either from a personal standpoint but I thoroughly enjoyed the other big meet I went to. Just drifted in and out and joined in where it suited.

Jan 7, 2013
Langholm
whats the cup pass around?, also guys and gals im gonna be bringing some surplus so if anyone has a request of something there after il see if i have it and if so il bring it along :)

THOaken

Native
Jan 21, 2013
England(Scottish Native)
I'm not organising things but the folk here are pretty nice and easy going. As nothings set in stone I don't see why you couldn't hang around or join in as you see fit. I'm not keen on big groups either from a personal standpoint but I thoroughly enjoyed the other big meet I went to. Just drifted in and out and joined in where it suited.
If it's any consolation to Nighthawk01, I'm a rather solitary person, but I feel that it's best to try and break social barriers whenever possible. It's hard but necessary.

Jinsin456

Settler
Nov 14, 2010
Maybole, Scotland
Hey Scotty are you gonna do the cup pass around again ?

I'll be down late afternoon Friday with my daughter Erin (15).

With all this bushcrafting thats gonna be happening im gonna need an early night.

Craig. .......

I might partake in the sharing of beverages Craig ;-)

I'm gonna say that tha cup pass around is a tradition that's been going on amongst us and usually involves a certain mr Daniels and caffeine bojoulais. There are rules though, Colin is the rule maker though so best wait til he confirms the rules

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Rules ??....I had two quaiches, one in each hand (someone started a round going corrie-fisted) and a third one heading my way.....and I rarely drink.

If I recall correctly, and my memory's pretty good, the sloe whisky was excellent, the Japanese stuff you can have, and the malt was delicious :)

cheers,
M....who is expecting to be down on Saturday since Family have comandeered me for Friday and Sunday :rolleyes:

belzeebob23

Settler
Jun 7, 2009
glasgow
Oh good somebody else who uses that saying "corrie-fisted" Mary
I just get blank stares when I use it.

bob
Rules ??....I had two quaiches, one in each hand (someone started a round going corrie-fisted) and a third one heading my way.....and I rarely drink.

If I recall correctly, and my memory's pretty good, the sloe whisky was excellent, the Japanese stuff you can have, and the malt was delicious :)

cheers,
M....who is expecting to be down on Saturday since Family have comandeered me for Friday and Sunday :rolleyes:

belzeebob23

Settler
Jun 7, 2009
glasgow
Hey Gb think there might be some :confused: at this meet.
Just noticed that there is an other Scott Johnston going to this
Would you believe that after this weekend you would have made friends with 3 Scott Johnston's
Bob

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Hey Gb think there might be some :confused: at this meet.
Just noticed that there is an other Scott Johnston going to this
Would you believe that after this weekend you would have made friends with 3 Scott Johnston's
Bob
Oh that's my Christmas card list totally kerfuffled now, three of you all with the same spelling. I'll just call you the three monkey though whether your see, hear or do no evil I'll have to decide. (Maybe you're thinks all evil...;))

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE