Long overdue meet up/skill share!!!! 4th-6th October

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bojit

Native
Aug 7, 2010
Edinburgh
Thanks Stuart for a great meet , It was good to see that the auditions for the south of Scotland naughty corner are still on going.:eek:
Also a big thanks to Mike for his very informative walks he certainly know his stuff.
Orric ,Erin is well chuffed with her phone case she made so thanks from her .
For me it was a it was a much needed trip to see my brothers in green as I've been stuck at home for far too long , you guys are ausome !:)

Craig. ........

coln18

Native
Aug 10, 2009
Loch Lomond, Scotland
Absolutely brilliant meet, i had so much fun, my voice box has actually raised the white flag of surrender after the Gaz/Col free Pearl Jam concert we put on lol. The usual suspects were on top form and it was brilliant to meet some new characters, and they dont come any bigger than Chiseller and Sue lol (i'm still having nightmares over his spine cringing scream lol). Big thanks to Craig and his girls who made me wee boy a paracord bracelet and of course the awesome Stuart fish for hosting us all.

JAG009

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 20, 2010
Under your floor
Top weekend !!!:) Great to see all the lads again and a load of new faces ,,,,a big thanks to Stuart F for organising it ,and for his talk on trapping even though he was rather hung over :)
Roll on the next meet

Jinsin456

Settler
Nov 14, 2010
Maybole, Scotland
Awesome meet as usual, was the first I've been to in a while and I'm gonna put it out there and say that was the best one yet :D

Thanks so much to Stuart and everyone else who made everything possible.

Lets not not wait too long til the next one :D

gsfgaz

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 19, 2009
Hamilton... scotland
Brilliant weekend , great ti see the crazy gang again .... wit laugh
big thanks ti Stu F for making it happen , and it was good to meet new people ....
Chiseller yer aff yer heed mate , yi fit in well with our group ... when's the next one ...

Last edited:

CraigM9

Tenderfoot
Aug 14, 2005
Clackmannanshire Scotland
To Stu F,

Big shout out for organising the skill share weekend and the traping demo and talk (as well as the evening entertainment) - it will definately help me in Ah Ah Ah Ah Stayin Alive!!!

Great to see new faces and especially the familiar - its been too long and always great banter! Happy Days!

Many thanks to all of you and Mike for the flint knapping intro and plant walk too.

Cheers,

Craig.

stuart f

Jan 19, 2004
Hawick, Scottish Borders
Thanks again guys, it was a hoot.
But i can't get the paradiddle drumming out my head.

I contacted Betty Ford, but she told me to sod off, and that i was to stop sending her scottish bushcrafters!!!!!

Till the next time ladies and gents.
Oh my kit is up on ebay, thanks Col.

Cheers Stuart.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE