Loch Achray Meet 18-21 September

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

gregorach

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 15, 2005
Edinburgh
We''ve always just done ordinary targets in the past, but I dunno what Josh is planning...

Big Geordie

Nomad
Jul 17, 2005
Bonny Scotland
Hi Guys,

Firstly John, have you decided that the dogs can't wear a target like the previous events.( cos it really makes them run fast!)
Secondly I've got to be at a daft dinner on the Friday, Association of Scottish Businesswomen (is Karen there?)
Thirdly can I throw my tomahawks when the others do their archery? ( You can take a boy out of inner city Glasgow but you can't ...)
I've also got a a hammock to discuss.
ATB to you and the girls
G
PS: Has Warthog got any days off booked? Cos I could do with crewing.:lmao:

Soloman

Settler
Aug 12, 2007
Scotland
Does that include my crossbow(ive got a target for it bout the size of a nissan micra)
Thats good solo is welcome he's usually better behaved than me.
Soloman.

johnnytheboy

Native
Aug 21, 2007
Falkirk
jokesblogspot.blogspot.com
no its just a pistol version, the owner of this house left it here when he moved out, i took a screw out of it and i only found about 50% of the parts that came off it, so the sights were missing. I tried a shoot at a bit of wood the other day and hit the wife trousers on the washing line :eek:)

Soloman

Settler
Aug 12, 2007
Scotland
Well a least she wasnt in them at the time.
It was only that ive a spare scope you could have borrowed long term.
How about part two of the fishing masterclass at achray.
Soloman.

locum76

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 9, 2005
Kirkliston
might make it to this, i even have time off booked then.

would it be rude to ask someone for a wee bit canoe tuition?

Chainsaw

Native
Jul 23, 2007
Central Scotland
I can tell you all I know but that'll only take about 30 seconds! You'll need to catch up with someone with more experience after that! ;) I'm trying to figure out if I can get 2 canoes on my car but if I can, I'll bring a spare.

Cheers,

Alan

Grooveski

Native
Aug 9, 2005
Glasgow
I'll do a session with you as well.
Will let Scott know it's happenng(and get him to lift the fungi books again).

BTW Alan, most arrows float like fishing floats with the feathers and nock bobbing out the water. Worth checking first obviously. :D
Oh hey, you get floating golf balls! Only just thought to ask google:thinkerg:. That's even better than chucking tennis balls, trying to knock golf balls out the air never gets old.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE