lets see your workshop / shed / garage then!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Imagedude

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 24, 2011
Gwynedd
Mancave 1 - Machine shop
Pict01771.jpg

Pict0145_1.jpg

Pict0169.jpg

Mancave 2 - Forge

PICT0094.JPG

IMG_0532_1_.jpg

IMG_2057.JPG

IMG_0672.JPG

Mancave 3 - shed/engraving room

IMG_0031.JPG

IMG_0139.JPG

Everything Mac

Nov 30, 2009
Scotland
I'd totally forgotten about this thread. Some epic sheds here.
i'll see if I can post some more up to date pictures as I built my own bench out in the garage. But I'm now moving to Liverpool and it's a bit on the large side to transport. So I might have to start again!

Dave Budd

Gold Trader
Staff member
Jan 8, 2006
Dartmoor (Devon)
www.davebudd.com
i've really gotta get some more up to date pics of my set up too. I keep thinking that I will have a massive tidy up and get new pictures for my website, trouble is that I would have to spend a few days JUST tidying! Also, it's never finished (keep adding extensions) so always looks half built :rolleyes:

TallMikeM

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 30, 2005
Hatherleigh, Devon
9814e2af.jpg

if you don't mind me asking, where did you get that? Or is it home made? We have a couple of outbuildings that need heating, a couple of them would be just the ticket.

dazcon

Nomad
Jan 8, 2010
clydebank
9814e2af.jpg

if you don't mind me asking, where did you get that? Or is it home made? We have a couple of outbuildings that need heating, a couple of them would be just the ticket.

Yeah, it's a frontier woodstove. I got it online from Outdoor Solutions. Great bit of kit!

ex-member Raikey

Sep 4, 2010
Yeah, it's a frontier woodstove. I got it online from Outdoor Solutions. Great bit of kit!

mines currently having some mods and a refurb,

i put it away damp and its come out of the box red...

nice bit of kit for the brass though,,,

dp0001

Forager
Apr 27, 2007
London
Maybe I'll revisit this thread over Christmas with a few pics of the set up at home. - most of it is all related to my dads business but i have the use of it all :D
big old garage with the forge and stuff, work bench etc. - then the unit with two lathes, cnc milling machine etc etc :p

isn't there a law against land lords doing that?

Andy

Depends what the contract says. If you're renting a flat and the contract says there's a shed full of stuff that is not part of the agreement then that's what you've signed.

Off at a tangent, the Landlord would not be able to go through the part you rent whenever he/she wanted to access the shed no matter what the contract. The law is that except for emergencies, the Landlord must give reasonable notice for access - it's 48 hours' notice I think. Of course if the Landlord lives in the property too that doesn't apply to common areas.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE