lets see your workshop / shed / garage then!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
just for you Robbi! red wine and lager at hand, ok mate!?

DSCF1217.jpg

DSCF1218.jpg

it doesn't normally have the henry hoover and the boxes in it but due to clearing out a load of stuff it's been stuffed in my cave..

I do have two outdoor concrete sheds/storages but one is heavily infested with spiders and damp with no electric and the other keeps the pikeys off my lawn mower!

well heres the old bench bodged in to the new shed for a temporary fix to get some blades done

wksp1.jpg

hers the other end still to be lined & insulated and the stud wall put up etc

wksp2.jpg

heres the Wrecking Crew taking down a few walls in the house ot get me the 4" x 2" to do the wksp wall

crew.jpg

i reckon the view alone there far outweighs in your favour tho Duncan,...

yes its not bad

heres the outside work bench (and mess in progress ) nice ot work here in the evening hand finishing a blade in the vice

gdn2.jpg

the view back up to the workshop

gdn1.jpg

ATB

Duncan

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
just got my workshop setup in the bow of the boat. after looking through this thread i have come to remember what 'open space' is like. but this does me just fine as i can roll the walls up and work in the open air with a nice breeze :D

heres a few snaps of my meagre mancave ;) the butterfly lights are of course SWMBOs. or what you may call a compromise :lmao:

cimg1352d.jpg

By wanderingpict at 2012-08-01
cimg1350x.jpg

cimg1357o.jpg

you cant really see how small it is until you compare it with a person. sittin on me tod on the wee ledge that leads into the bow. i usually just pull up the table to that edge with my toolboxes and work there so i dont have to curl up in the bow :lmao:

cimg1360c.jpg

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
after looking at garden sheds lately it appears untill you spend a good ammount you won't get anything very sturdy..

I've used a load of spare wood I had in my garden as posts to tie cheap blue tarps over and across for a make shift waterproof shelter/shed! enough room for myself,my dog, chopping log, chair and a bag of beers! but it's good enough for now and it means I can shoot in wet weather quite comfortabley! I intend on doubling the size tomorrow if it isn't pouring it down so i can get my table in there :p

nickliv

Settler
Oct 2, 2009
Aberdeenshire
569951c0-4207-502a.jpg

This is my 'shed' there's a full width workshop at the back, and a store room, playroom, and office upstairs. Built it myself, and broke both arms falling off the roof. But it is worth it. So, so worth it.
Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2

nickliv

Settler
Oct 2, 2009
Aberdeenshire
It was nowhere near finished when I did that, but scaffolding was a wise, hindsight fuelled addition to my kit.

Dirty

Forager
Jun 21, 2012
Cornwall
I now have a garage!!! It’s scarily empty at the moment, (bar shelves and half of the tool boxes, cleaning tools etc etc.) The spaces are marked in my head as to what is going where. The only problem is there is no power in there, and too far from the house for leads etc. (Across neighbours house and a car park.) So far I have two LED lanterns for light, but it’s going to be dark in the winter. I’m going to pick up a range of battery tools for projects but if anyone has any ideas for lighting I'd be grateful

Dave

nickliv

Settler
Oct 2, 2009
Aberdeenshire
I now have a garage!!! It’s scarily empty at the moment, (bar shelves and half of the tool boxes, cleaning tools etc etc.) The spaces are marked in my head as to what is going where. The only problem is there is no power in there, and too far from the house for leads etc. (Across neighbours house and a car park.) So far I have two LED lanterns for light, but it’s going to be dark in the winter. I’m going to pick up a range of battery tools for projects but if anyone has any ideas for lighting I'd be grateful

Dave

Tilley / vapalux? Heat, and light, AND toys.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE