lets see your workshop / shed / garage then!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
i don'y have a shed, workshop, or garage, but this is my living room

xcobh5.jpg

very understanding my girlfriend!

stuart

wheres the tent gone?

Sanji

Forager
Oct 20, 2006
Oban, Scotland
i don'y have a shed, workshop, or garage, but this is my living room

xcobh5.jpg

very understanding my girlfriend!

stuart

Sadly i have now workshop but this made me lol and shock.. the dog seems to be hiding behind the wooden block. I wonder why, with all the sparks flying about lol

shaggystu

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
.....with a proper demo of how, faced with a lack of manspace,...the modern bushcrafter will adapt to almost any enviroment !!.....

adapt, overcome and improve my friend, adapt, overcome and improve

wheres the tent gone?

other room mate, at the side of the motorbike

....the dog seems to be hiding behind the wooden block. I wonder why, with all the sparks flying about lol

exactly the opposite mate, the dog had to be sent out of the room because he was trying to catch the sparks. my dog's a born bushcrater, he can't resist shiney shiney

stuart

Ben Trout

Nomad
Feb 19, 2006
Wiltshire, GB
Here's mine. It seems I'm always sorting things out from one project when the next arrives! Debris from Explorers last night and Firework season still cluttering up the bench and I have Rememberance parade woggles to make and then be ready to continue with a guitar project monday evening.

workshop3.jpg

workshop2.jpg

workshop1.jpg

If everyone left me alone for a couple of weeks then I would have a decicated soldering/electronics bench, but it has been buried beneath clutter since the workshop was built.

Dave Budd

Gold Trader
Staff member
Jan 8, 2006
Dartmoor (Devon)
www.davebudd.com
there are some fine looking workspaces there :You_Rock_

I've been meaning to get some updated pics of mine, but haven't been able to keep it tidy enough for me to do that and I need the pics for the website so that it all looks 'professional' :lmao:

I'll take some happy snaps tomorrow, just for illustrative purposes you understand ;) Though my latest workshop isn't finished by a long way yet but I'm still using it anyway

Culloch

Forager
Jun 22, 2008
Australia
This is what mine looked like about 6 month ago!
016.jpg

017.jpg

018.jpg

019.jpg

021.jpg

031.jpg

Been a few changes since then.. the little Rexon grinder has been retired to the back of the cupboard and replaced by a proper one!
The Scroll Saw has joined the Rexon, replaced by a band saw and the useless water grinder is gathering dust on a shelf!

Oh...and at the minute it looks like a mortar landed in there!

I can't wait till Richie'66 posts pics of his workshop(s)! I'm tempted to go round and take the pics myself just to see the comments that would follow!

GordonM

Settler
Nov 11, 2008
Virginia, USA
Here is my "skinning" err, I mean, "storage" shed.
DSCN1465-1.jpg

Here is where I do most of my "workshop" type stuff, my reloading bench. Posted in honor of guys like British Red, FGYT and other shooters.
DSCN1473.jpg

Gordy
PS - Love the trap collection Russ! What are the two traps on the left?

Last edited:

Colin.W

Nomad
May 3, 2009
Weston Super Mare Somerset UK
From the pictures posted I can work out what is wrong with my workshop you all appear to have more than 1 square yard of floor space in front of the work bench to move in and you dont have to duck under the sail board suspended from the roof beams hopefully I'll take some pics to post Sat (if I can work out how to put them on here)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE