Lets see your main user (knife

Stuart69

On a new journey
Jul 7, 2008
Glasgow
Here's my main two when I'm out and about ...
P1020102.jpg

S

Something In The Woodshed

This is a very early one of mine and although its not one of my best efforts, there's just something about it I like.
The blade is AE Damascus and the handle is Desert Iron Wood. An understated knife but one of my most used favourites.

damascusextendedtang.jpg

Chrisj

Nomad
Oct 14, 2009
Gwynedd
My most used knife would probably be my Petzl Spatha (the blue one with the plain blade not the serrated one). It lives in my pack or on my climbing harness and gets used for everything from cutting up lunch to carving tent pegs. Don't have a photo though.
Otherwise my Mora Clipper (in green with the stainless steel blade) which I don't think I need to post a picture of.

zed4130

Forager
Aug 4, 2011
poole
Mainly opinel for me, #'s 4-5 for my main edc and SS#8 in the kitchen and carbon#8 for camping trips and on hikes, i added a lanyard hole, plus now and then my buck 112 or 110 camping , always my leatherman wave in my backpack,
P1010029.jpg

mentalnurse

Apr 4, 2007
ashton-in-makerfield,wigan
this is my main bushcraft knife. MOD survival knife re shaped and handled by john millington, leather cross draw sheaf with fire steel and 17m of 550 of para cord, i carry it over my shoulder, skull bead and leather thong act as a draw lock when its being carried. very heavy chopping knife but still very sharp for smaller tasks.

bushcraft knife by carlhamer, on Flickr

Amon81

Nomad
Mar 9, 2009
Birmingham
I've been using this for over a year now and I love it! It's an Enzo Trapper in O1 with Walnut scales and red liners with brass pins and lanyard hole.

I also made the sheath, I dyed it Britsh Tan.

As I say I just love this knife! I really like the shape of the blade for most tasks, I also made myself a flat grind version which I use every now and then foor food prep, but the scandi is the one you'll always find on my belt.

For me now the handle is perfect, I first got a kit version with the partly shaped scales and I found it to be too thin for my hands. So I got a blade blank off knifebargins.co.uk and all the other bits I needed of ebay and made one to fit.

tombear

On a new journey
Jul 9, 2004
Rossendale, Lancashire
Grohmanns large camper, flat ground stainless steel blade, rosewood handles, used everyday.

everdayuser.jpg

when it wears out I will get the same but with either resinwood or micarta handles as it gets washed a lot.

ATB

Tom

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE