Let us remember them

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

andybysea

Oct 15, 2008
South east Scotland.
R.I.P...Even the World war 2 Veterans are getting fewer and fewer, it wont be long till these events are well and truely consigned to history, lets hope Schools keep teaching about these events, and people remember the sacrifices made by those people.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
526478739_17ef4b322f.jpg

We will not see your like again.

We will remember .

helixpteron

Native
Mar 16, 2008
UK
When the report that Mr. Henry Allingham had passed away, was first broadcast on the World Service, I immediately stopped what I was doing and praised his life, his spirit and his passing.

I hope that Mr. Allingham has a lovely reunion with his brothers in arms, family and friends.

Sleep well, Sir!

IJ55

Forager
Mar 29, 2009
UK
Cigarettes, Whiskey and wild, wild women.

That should be on his headstone - Sir, I salute you in your passing. May the Lord embrace you as the hero you are.

P

Psy23

Shame it was such a pointless and futile war really. What made me fume was king George had the nerve to hold a Population Conference after the war with the conclusion there were still too many peasants!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE