Summer BushMoot 2023

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Here's the Map showing the layout of the site for the upcoming Summer Moot

Rough Close summer Moot map (1).jpeg

As it's a new site, we'll see how it all pans out with the position of things and we'll make tweaks for other events as needed.

Looking forward to it, just 5 weeks away!

Anyone got requests for workshops? We'll have many of the usual ones but if there's something specific that you want let us know.

Last edited:

Wayne

Mod
Mod
Dec 7, 2003
West Sussex
www.forestknights.co.uk
The Forestknights team will be on hand as usual.
If there are any specific skills or activities you would like us to run a workshop on post here. I will then know what resources to pack to ensure everyone gets an opportunity to try something new.

• Love
Reactions: Dean and Tony

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
The Forestknights team will be on hand as usual.
If there are any specific skills or activities you would like us to run a workshop on post here. I will then know what resources to pack to ensure everyone gets an opportunity to try something new.
Are you planning to do the small bamboo bow making course Wayne?

Graham_S

Squirrely!
Feb 27, 2005
Saudi Arabia
Hermione is bouncing with excitement.
I've not been to the site before, so it's going to be an adventure.
Not sure where I want to set up yet. Where are the Naughty Corner going to be pitching? Do we know yet?

gra_farmer

Mar 29, 2016
Kent
I will be there at 8pm tonight, will there be someone around at the reception, or a case of find a place and pitch up?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE