leather torch holder.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
I was commisioned by a member on bb to make him a leather torch holder, now he wanted this bezel down, and to accomadate a 2 inch belt, so of to the drawing board, he wanted this in black and to have black stitching, he wanted this to be nice and robust as te last one he bought the belt loop came apart, so i made the torch holder out of 4 mill premium veg tan, and put an extra couple of rivvetts in so that this sort of thing would not happen again, i put a shelf in the bottem, so that the rain could run out the bottem, as this will be in all weathers.
i hope you like it.

007 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

005 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

008 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

011 by lucky_lee, on Flickr
all comments welcome.
take care.
lee.

Feb 15, 2011
Elsewhere
Very nice.............Easy access to the torch too without fiddling about trying to pull it out of the holder, No worries about that beauty falling apart either..great work.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
this is an updated version of this torch holder, now i was more than happy with this to beging with, but the customer works for police, and just for peice of mind, i have added an extra strap, so that when he is running after them baddies 2 years down the line, it will still be a secure as the day i made it.
hope you like it.

001 by lucky_lee, on Flickr
take care.
lee.
when i make the next version i will make the retension strap spring loaded like i do with me multicarrys, which will then make this a breese to deploy.

mountainm

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk
Ill be honest, it looks great but the press stud detracts a little from the clean lines you had before. Same with my axe mask, the big studs give security but aesthetically I'd like to avoid any metalwork . I've been doing a lot of research into hidden fastenings recently to avoid this, and I'm leaning heavily towards magnets now.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE