Proto A5 Leather Ringbinder

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Broch

Life Member
Jan 18, 2009
Mid Wales
www.mont-hmg.co.uk
I've been toying with the idea of making one of these for a while so, over the few days we were snowed in, I had a go.

I wanted a leather cover for an A5 sized ring binder with a storage sleeve for my iPad mini. I've also been playing with the Raven graphic for a while and this was the first chance I had to put it on leather.

It's very much a prototype; the next one will have a 'wet-formed' inner sleeve for the iPad so the outer isn't distorted when it's inserted. Having said that, I'll probably end up just using it as it is :)

Ring Binder - closed - 2056 - 25.jpg

Ring Binder - open - 2056 - 25.jpg

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Nice work Andy, I really like the Raven design. goodjob

Did you put a patch on the inner part of the stud to protect the iPad from getting scratched?

S7eve

Feb 3, 2021
West Sussex
That is very cool....I love the Raven and the stippling (not sure correct terminology here?? ) around him. Must be great to have the skills to just make something like this. :thumbsup:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE