For Sale Hand Made Bridle Leather Belt

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

GeoffWood

Maker
Sep 30, 2008
Derbyshire
I have not been very active on here for a while, but am now in a position to offer a few items of my leather work.
On show here is an unfinished hand made belt (it just needs the final length to be specified and the end cut)
The leather is 4mm+ Bridle Leather in Australian Nut colour. The buckle is solid cast brass rectangular with an integral, slightly raised keeper at 1.5" strap width. Also provided is a matching hand sewn free running keeper. The edges of the belt have been rounded and dyed dark brown before sealing and hand burnishing for comfort and to give a smooth pass through the trouser loops.
The buckle is fastened by hand saddle stitching with the ultra strong "Tiger" waxed thread "Colonial Tan" colour. The buckle pin holes will be oval cut to give a flatter lay.
Before delivery, the belt will be given a good waxing with "Sedgwicks" leather treatment.
If you would like a belt to last a lifetime I will be happy to supply :)
The asking price for this belt (when finished to your specified length) is £55 delivered
Please message me if you are interested in this belt.
Thanks for looking
belt#1a.jpgbelt#1b.jpgBeltTip.jpg

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE