2nd Leather Patch :- " Not All Those That Wander Are Lost " VERY LIMITED AVAILABILTY

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Gents - with luck you have all had a PM now.

Please respond as instructed.

Price is £13.00 per patch plus either £1.00 ( unrecorded 2nd class ) or £2.00 ( recorded delivery. )

Only query I have is who is 'Rob L' at post 36?

dean4442

Nov 11, 2004
Wokingham UK
Gents - with luck you have all had a PM now.

Please respond as instructed.

Price is £13.00 per patch plus either £1.00 ( unrecorded 2nd class ) or £2.00 ( recorded delivery. )

Only query I have is who is 'Rob L' at post 36?

If you can't find him does that mean I wasn't too late?
Colin

Coldfeet

Life Member
Mar 20, 2013
Yorkshire
Damn it! Couldn't we have done it in the order on the reserve list, rather than create a new list for the same people?
Sorry, guess I'm just upset at missing out AGAIN.

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
Damn it! Couldn't we have done it in the order on the reserve list, rather than create a new list for the same people?

Technically that was an interest list to indicate how much interest there was in any possible future badges, it wasn't a reserve list or a pre-order list, just purely an indicator.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter

Hi , The problem with that after running a few GB on different forums over the years is in my experience many people talk about interest but when it comes to the crunch don't actually want it enough to get their wallet/purse out or find reasons not to reply.

Another GB may or may not happen , its really not up to me , its upto Leif and if he wants to provide a supply for the BCUK. His patches are still available on an ad hoc basis over on BCUSA but its a bigger forum with more members... ( so you take your chances with more competition and are at an immediate disability due to the time difference as they sell out there pretty fast as well. )

I really can't see any other way to run another GB ? If you feel this was unfair please feel free to offer a constructive suggestion that takes into account my 1st comment. I don't want/can't take upfront payment in advance of another GB that may or may not happen.

As an example of that the additional 6 patches came out of the blue via Leif , he wasn't working to an order and does this as a past time ,he works a full time job and has family matters to attend to like us all.

Hope that helps and I'm honestly open to positive suggestions on how to do it better if we can as a group.

CallsignSam

Nomad
Jun 13, 2013
Kent
Personally i don't think that you could make this more fair TeeDee, it's just down to luck weather you happen to check the thread at the right time.

I missed the first two lots, but managed to snap up the last one of this lot (sorry Coldfeet :sad6: ).

It's great that you can run these group buys TeeDee, thanks.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Guys , just to make it clear the patches are now on route to me , when I receive them I will forward on to you chaps.

Also ,some good news for those that missed out from the Interest list - there will be another chance to obtain the patches in a month or possibly Two , those unserved on the interest list will be given 1st priority .

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE