2nd Leather Patch :- " Not All Those That Wander Are Lost " VERY LIMITED AVAILABILTY

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Post on here that you are interested ( which you have done ) - But I'll be offering them up to the 1st to the guys that missed out. I currently have no idea of numbers of patches that will be offered so best get your ( or others ) name down if interested.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Quick Update Guys.

The patches have now arrived and look fantastic.

Bad news is that I'm at work until Thursday night so will be popped in the post for Friday.

Clouston98

Woodsman & Beekeeper
Aug 19, 2013
Cumbria
Quick Update Guys.

The patches have now arrived and look fantastic.

Bad news is that I'm at work until Thursday night so will be popped in the post for Friday.

That's good news! I eagerly await them coming! Thanks once again for running this, greatly appreciated! :)

Countryman

Native
Jun 26, 2013
North Dorset
My patch has just turned up. Really like it. Pictures didn't do it credit.

Thanks Teedee and well done Leif.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clouston98

Woodsman & Beekeeper
Aug 19, 2013
Cumbria
Aye mine arrived this morning, just a lovely as the first one!

Thanks for running It once again lads :).

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
Awesome, thank you very much.

I have just stuck my self adhesive industrial velcro hook 90mm disk to the back and now I can hot swap it anywhere I like and it certainly won't be falling off in a hurry!

If anyone wants a strip of 100mm by 300mm self-adhesive velcro (both hook and eye sides) then yell. I'll post it for £2.50 all in and even draw the perfect 90mm circles on the paper for you. You would then have enough to do 3 soft 'eye' pads on whatever you fancy, rucksack, front/back of hat, coat, shirt, trousers etc. You will have one hook pad to do the badge and two more for other badges or something else. There is nothing like being able to put you pewter mug on top of your hat and not have it fall off! Or you could just fit it to the back of your head torch of course so you don't need to use the strap.

1. Frank
2. Neil

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE