2nd Leather Patch :- " Not All Those That Wander Are Lost " VERY LIMITED AVAILABILTY

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
As before can I suggest ( please ) you guys feel free to PM Skog ( on here ) and Thanks.

Cheers Guys.

snozz

Dec 9, 2009
Otley
Received mine this morning. Thanks for arranging this Teedee and wow Leif . . . Excellent craftsmanship.

Sent from my mobile.

Last edited:

Didgeridoohan

Tenderfoot
Just got word that mine arrived at my parents today (leaving home for a while so I sent it to them since I wasn't sure when it was gonna arrive). I'm sure it's awsome, but won't find out in person until later this summer...

Thanks again TeeDee for making this happen.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Bump for this Guys , I will be organising a 3rd Group Buy for these very soon and posting.

People that have already expressed and interest on this list and previously missed out will take priority ( as long as they still want them ) , it may take me a day or two to back track and find/list all the names so bear with me.

Anyone else that wants them please feel free to add your name here and you'll be forming a que after the people that have already expressed an interest. ( Does that make sense? )

GGTBod

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 28, 2014
I missed out so much i never even put my name in, every time i looked in the thread the list had just been filled, if a new buy is going can i be included?

1. GGTBod (in green please to match my envy)

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
I missed out so much i never even put my name in, every time i looked in the thread the list had just been filled, if a new buy is going can i be included?

1. GGTBod (in green please to match my envy)

So it very much depends on how many Patches are made by Leif and how many people still want them , He hasn't any reserve stock at the moment so will be making up what he can ( within reason ) If I can get say 40 SOLID expressions of interest I will tell him we need 40 made up and he will proceed to knock them out.
As I said I'll be going around the previous threads and try and compile a list of people that have already expressed interest and say they want one , they will take priority. If after that there are still very interested parties I'll get some names together and see if Leif will be able to fulfill the full order.

That make sense? I'm trying to appease/placate the people that have already expressed a previous level of interest and missed out.

GGTBod

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 28, 2014
Definitely a fair way to proceed, i did try to find the last list but then read your latest post and thought i'd better stick my name down just in case next time i checked the thread there was another full list

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE