Launditch1 goes maker+!! (pic heavy!!)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

launditch1

Maker Plus and Trader
Nov 17, 2008
Eceni county.
As my subscription was up i thought id go Maker+ this time.That means i will be able to take commissions on all sort of forgery(not bank notes).Have a look at some of my past threads for things i can make.
So if you have anything in mind drop me a pm to discuss.
Also id like to thank all those who have bought and traded with me in the past!:You_Rock_

P1070027.jpg

P1060279.jpg

P1060280.jpg

P1030971.jpg

P1010551.jpg

miniskinner.jpg

P1010721.jpg

PICT2870.jpg

PICT2732.jpg

PICT2558.jpg

PICT1929.jpg

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Oh very good :D

I'm being very good just now (new bathroom = £'s :sigh:) but I fancy some of your fireside stuff :D

I'm also making cloaks again.......might need some prices on pins and pennaulars.

Best of luck with your endeavours :D

cheers,
Toddy

launditch1

Maker Plus and Trader
Nov 17, 2008
Eceni county.

I'm being very good just now (new bathroom = £'s :sigh:) but I fancy some of your fireside stuff :D

I'm also making cloaks again.......might need some prices on pins and pennaulars.

Thanks Toddy.I saw some beautiful cloaks at my local spring Mayday fayre.Always happy to discuss ideas.
Always available!:)

Best of luck with your endeavours :D

cheers,
Toddy

Thanks Toddy.I saw some beautiful cloaks at my local spring Mayday fayre.Always happy to discuss ideas.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia

cheers,
Toddy

Nige made me a full set (except I forgot to ask for a coal scraper which I intend to comission at some point). He made them extra long for the deep fire box on the range so I don't get soot all over my sleeves each time I clean it. Nice twisted crook handle and he even hand made the brush!

Superb work and less price than that tinny rubbish they sell in posh Aga shops - proper working tools.

I'm delighted

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE