Land Rovers - Top Kit?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

martin

Nomad
Sep 24, 2003
nth lincs
Only 1 snow flake has to hit the met office roof on Christmas Day for it to be a white christmas. SWMBO saw it on the T.V news last year! Think they need to fit some new roof insulation. :-D

Andy

Native
Dec 31, 2003
sheffield
www.freewebs.com
if anyone doubts just how much of a battering a land rover can take. my parents flipped at 70mph with five of us inside it. two months later we got a phone call fom the guy that had bought it. though a right off when the recovery truck came they pulled it onto its wheels drove it on the tuck, the phone call was for the pin to the radio

Gary

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 17, 2003
from Essex
I can get my series 3 up to 80 on a straight run - although I dont usually hammer her that often.

sargey

Mod
Mod
Member of Bushcraft UK Academy
Sep 11, 2003
cheltenham, glos
to post a pic you first need to have it hosted somewhere on the internet, then you need to copy the image's properties and paste them between image tags.

there are loads of free image hosting sites around.

cheers, and.

Andy

Native
Dec 31, 2003
sheffield
www.freewebs.com
it seems to be taking ages. if you want it i can email it too you maybe soeone else can get it on the net a lot quicker. it really is a demonstration of just how tough they are

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
My better half Jules is taking her driving lessons at the moment. And when she passes she wants us to buy a Land Rover 109 Carawagon (see below).

What are your thoughts?

carawagonbeltring98.gif

Rob

Need to contact Admin...
Martin

I dont think that it should - infact there is a school of thought that if you fit the right type, it creates an air well, which may even increase the mpg.

Still waiting for the figures to come in from Mel, who is the one that fills our's with fuel. It was doing 30.5mpg on day to day running about, but I will let you know what it does now :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE