Land Rovers - Top Kit?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
J

JeremyH

Feel a bit of a nail with our TD5 Three year old. Fantastic compared to the
our early 80's Defender- Customers enjoy it. Was our home (Three kids and Two adults) whilst doing work/travelling last winter/spring through France and Spain. Roof Tent/ interior homeade table/ Brownchurch Awning. Use it daily despite fuel costs of 93p er litre here!!!!

JeremyH

Adi007

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 3, 2003
Tell you what - we were glad we had a Landy in the mountains of Wales this weekend! We did some amazing roads in the hills where 4x4 (permanent on the Stage 1 anyway ...) and diff lock really came in handy!

Rob

Need to contact Admin...
Thought you guys would appreciate a good Land Rover saga.

After getting a quote for a new exhaust from KwikFit and realising that it was a very good deal, i booked in the trusty 200Tdi and handed over the keys.

Later that day, I got a message on the mobile to say that there was a problem and could I call back. When I called back, they were reluctant to talk about the problem without the guy who was working on it's presence - so I jumped in the motor and headed off down there.

When I turned up - i found out what the problem was :yikes:

Whilst trying to remove some bolts on the chassis to get the front section in, the guy had got out his Oxy/Acet torch and started burning. During this time, he blew a hole in the fuel line and set the poor old Landy alight :f: Luckily he put it out before anything more than the fuel burnt.

They made matters good, and gave us a full tank of fuel.

Dont think I will forget the look on his face when I commented that if it was a petrol version, he might not have been so lucky :lol:

Adi007

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 3, 2003
Lucky for you it wasn't petrol! :bu:
I've seen Kwik Fit blow a shock absorber with oxy/acet with dramatic results too!!!!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE