Lakeland Bushcraft amazon

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

treefrog

Aug 4, 2008
South Yorkshire
Lets not beat around the bush,

cat_out_of_the_bag.gif

brambles

Settler
Apr 26, 2012
Aberdeenshire
I have bought this to some peoples attention, as selling knives is against a certain websites rules :lmao:

Well if you were thinking of Amazon, you're barking up the wrong tree ... stick "knife" into their search and you get the following

"knife"

Related Searches: hunting knife, kitchen knife, survival knife.
Showing 1 - 16 of 50,074 Results

Lurch

Native
Aug 9, 2004
Cumberland
www.lakelandbushcraft.co.uk
Just to make clear:
This is absolutely 100% nothing to do with me.
Legally by adding Centre on the end he has circumvented legal restrictions against pinching the Lakeland Bushcraft name but this is a pretty low move by a lowlife to trade on my reputation.

Docherty

Tenderfoot
May 11, 2010
Dorset
Just to make clear:
This is absolutely 100% nothing to do with me.
Legally by adding Centre on the end he has circumvented legal restrictions against pinching the Lakeland Bushcraft name but this is a pretty low move by a lowlife to trade on my reputation.

Sorry pal, should have checked first before posting

Robbi

Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
i've seen the work of young James Wood, it is first class stuff, a very tallented youngster indeed, a true natural.

The fact that this man is using names that have a great reputation in his dodgy business dealings is beyond words ! is there anything that can be done legally to stop this possible fraudulent / mis-representation practice ?

Stew

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 29, 2003
Aylesbury
stewartjlight-knives.com
i've seen the work of young James Wood, it is first class stuff, a very tallented youngster indeed, a true natural.

The fact that this man is using names that have a great reputation in his dodgy business dealings is beyond words ! is there anything that can be done legally to stop this possible fraudulent / mis-representation practice ?

No, I expect not.

How many James Woods are there in the world, for example.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE