Ladies and gentlemen, I bid you a good evening

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Thierry

Sep 14, 2012
Cheshire
Hello all.

Well guys, it seems the frenchies have finally arrived! I hope I don't offend anyone here!!
It is a pleasure to be considered as a potential member, so I would like first of all to thank the people who actually did put all this in place. What a genius idea. Wish there was more people like that.....ermmmm.
Well, here I am, French, in the UK, Cheshire, love nature and forests, lakes, Lochs, etc....
I have been bitten by the outdoors bug a long time ago in the army, but never realised my dream of great outdoors. I am now in my midlife crisis, and am giving myself to it, as long as the job and the family allows it.
I hope to find some people in here, will need some help in the future.
Am looking at the moment to go wild camping in the scottish border area in the next few weeks. Love the forests there. we will be two guys, so I need some tips as to where to go, where to put my car, and all the help I could get...thx a million... Looking forward to talk with you guys....

Au revoir,
See yall soon,
Thierry

Wayland

Hárbarðr
Good intro. Welcome aboard.
I recently discovered a bunch of Huguenots on my mothers side of the family tree so I guess we're distantly fellow countrymen.
flag_france.gif

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Hi Thierry - there are some lovely Bushcarfty haunts in Cheshire - especially out towards Knutsford and that way. I used to have a lot of permissions out that way - lucky you for being in such a wonderful part of the country!

Welcome

Red

Thierry

Sep 14, 2012
Cheshire
Thank you all for welcoming me, it has been long since I have chatted with like minded people, I feel honored to be with you guys....

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE