knives and how many

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

how many knive do you have ?

• 1-5

Votes: 83 29.6%
  • 5-10

Votes: 71 25.4%
  • 10 -15

Votes: 33 11.8%
  • 15 - 20

Votes: 26 9.3%
  • more than that and i need help

Votes: 67 23.9%

• Total voters
Apr 8, 2009
Ashdown Forest
I like this thread becuase it has made me think about all the useless knives i bought when i was much younger- now kept only to demonstrate completely unsuitable knives when teaching the Scouts. Basically if it looked dangerous, and had 'special forces' written somewhere on the blade, then by god it must be a good knife.

E

ex member coconino

L-R: My dad's from when he was a child; an American penknife given to me by a good friend; bronze-age knife found at Vauxhall by my son on his sixth birthday; the penknife my boy first cut himself with; the knife I've used for graphics paste-up for thirty-five years.

As well as these, my son and I have a handful of Moras, axes and various penknives. Not an excessive collection; I'd be happy to have more but I'm also content with the toolkit we have.

mikey.elefant

Forager
Dec 1, 2010
israel
IMG_0038.jpg

my small collection left to right :
Ray mears 510
laminated number two, mora '
laminated 106 , mora
curved 164 , mora
bushcraft triflex , mora
Viking , mora
And a bowie rehandled by me not to long ago, i think the blade is BDGM Made in Germany
I also own a BKT companion.
my main users are the viking and triflex im hoping to turn the new 510 in to my main user

IMG_0039.jpg

that is cow horn,leather, maple and deer antler- hant tried to handle anything since.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE