knives and how many

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

how many knive do you have ?

• 1-5

Votes: 83 29.6%
  • 5-10

Votes: 71 25.4%
  • 10 -15

Votes: 33 11.8%
  • 15 - 20

Votes: 26 9.3%
  • more than that and i need help

Votes: 67 23.9%

• Total voters

grumit

Settler
Nov 5, 2003
guernsey
got to be denial we will help you hoodoo just package them all up and we will get rid of the temptation for you :eek:): :wink: :wave:

JakeR

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
I think hoodoo thinks we are in need of help, with our comparitvely (sp!!!) puny collections!

Hoodoo

Nov 17, 2003
Michigan, USA
Andy said:
hoodoo, do you even know yourself how many knives you own. To be fair to you we'll let you have +-5% accuracy

Not really... It's hard enough just trying to find a place to keep 'em let alone count them. :) Storage space is something I DO need help with. :eek:):

Hoodoo

Nov 17, 2003
Michigan, USA
If you mean how many art knives I have, the answer is zero. I do have a few knives that I haven't used yet, either because they are so nicely made that I hate to muss them up or they are a little too pricey and using them would lower their resale value. But just about every knife I own has been used.

ScottC

Banned
May 2, 2004
uk
2 Mora Training Knives
Finnish Puukko
Bushman Graduate
SAK huntsman
And a couple of cheap multitools

Hoodoo

Nov 17, 2003
Michigan, USA
Jake Rollnick said:
even that nessmuk in your avatar?

I have to admit that that particular knife is still basically a virgin. After I sent Allan the stag, he told me he was going to make me an heirloom and I think he did just that so for the time being, I will keep it in the drawer. But I have some other nessmuk style blades that are sweet users so I don't feel deprived. This is one I got from racquette that I just love! It was a big hit at hunting camp this year and I'm taking it with me again for deer rifle season. The walnut scales are very light, giving this full tang nessmuk a nice balance forward.

dalesnessmuk2b.jpg

alick

Settler
Aug 29, 2003
Northwich, Cheshire
Twenty three if I count in a GB Mini and two projects under construction but exclude the kitchen and workshop..

Spyderco's account for 6.

Ulp. you tend to forget until you count them up :shock:

Not likely to increase because I plan to cut back on the collection in favor of more "users" in future

JakeR

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
Hoodoo said:
I have to admit that that particular knife is still basically a virgin. After I sent Allan the stag, he told me he was going to make me an heirloom and I think he did just that so for the time being, I will keep it in the drawer. But I have some other nessmuk style blades that are sweet users so I don't feel deprived. This is one I got from racquette that I just love! It was a big hit at hunting camp this year and I'm taking it with me again for deer rifle season. The walnut scales are very light, giving this full tang nessmuk a nice balance forward.

dalesnessmuk2b.jpg

I knew you couldn't use them all!

(Whats your favourite :eek:): ?)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE