Keyring LED torch

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Hi Guys,

I've emailed a couple of people to get some idea of whether this is good to go - i'll keep you updated.

John - cheque would be fine:)

If you are interested, please update the list by copying and pasting it in your post.:D

g4ghb 10
AndyW 10
Swyn 10
Raskusdrotti 10
Shewie 5
John Fenna 5
illumeo 5
David.s 10
Kimbo 10
Bushwacker Bob 10

TOTAL 85

I have removed myself from the list after seeing the above link but thanks for taking this on.

WOW!!:eek:

the link that Rik posted looks good. At 22000mcd the torches will be just as if not brighter than the ones we were looking to get hold of.

With free shipping worldwide, we would be stupid not to buy direct.

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.1253

They work out at $0.48 each delivered, and should not incur any duty as even a few packs would be under the threshold.

So on that basis, I am closing this group buy.:rolleyes:

Thanks everyone for the interest.:)

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Some members of another forum have used the site and have great results, the bigger LED torches are very good, and the turbo lighters they say are great.

I forgot all about the site until Spike reminded me, thanks mate:)

David.s

Forager
Jan 27, 2007
Glasgow
www.myspace.com_evil_scrappy
I got mines from dealextreme delivered today, a little while longer than expected but its christmas and free delivery so cant really complain.

Very impressed, they are pretty bright. also im getting some red stained glas paint to try a makeshift map reading/night led so ill let you know how that goes lol.

also got the tiny 8mm earth magnets, man they are strong for there size.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
I got mine last week, it took seven working days, but like you say, xmas must have slowed yours down.

I ordered two lots of 50, and will use this company again. In the new year I fancy some LED torches and some turbo lighters:)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE