Kent Meet

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

nickg

Settler
May 4, 2005
Chatham
Jesus!
icon10.gif

bloodline

Settler
Feb 18, 2005
England
The wearing of thongs at the January Kent meet will only be permited if they are to be used in a fire by friction exersise (bowdrill) or shelter constuction. Nick did your poor chicken really look that bad?

nickg

Settler
May 4, 2005
Chatham
bloodline said:
The wearing of thongs at the January Kent meet will only be permited if they are to be used in a fire by friction exersise (bowdrill) or shelter constuction. Nick did your poor chicken really look that bad?

Tasted sooooo good (maniacal laughter)

Aug 27, 2006
Kent
You do realise I'm referring to thongs as in the Australian beach shoe, and not the butt munching swimwear favoured by Brazilian Footballers and Peter Stringfellow, don't you?

I'm not sure how much friction you're likely to get off a flip flop.

Mad Mike

Nomad
Nov 25, 2005
Maidstone
Snow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That must mean we are due for a Kent meet. :p

Who will be there on Sunday 28th
Will anyone be testing winter gear overnight from Saturday

there may be a small overlap as some Duke of Edinbrugh people are using
Little hall on Saturday. Libby says there is no problem - they may even have lit a fire
for us.

Can I have names & when attending please

I wont be there until Sunday morning sorry to say :(

Mike

bloodline

Settler
Feb 18, 2005
England
I will be there on Sunday I cant overnight due to shift pattern hopefully I will be bringing a mate along to make up the numbers. Look forward to seeing you all on the day.

Aug 27, 2006
Kent
Well what a lovely day it was! Squirt, as usual had a brilliant time - the campfire was warm & the company convivial. As for the Haggis and the Pheasant, both delicious! (No chicken on the menu - phew!).

Nice to see the woods on a dry day too... :lmao:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE