Kent Meet

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bloodline

Settler
Feb 18, 2005
England
I thought you lot had hibernated or gone to sunnier climes :lmao: I am up for a winter meet. (Bardster Ive ordered my TUSK Err indoors has bought me one for xmas)

Bardster

Native
Apr 28, 2005
Staplehurst, Kent
bloodline said:
I thought you lot had hibernated or gone to sunnier climes :lmao: I am up for a winter meet. (Bardster Ive ordered my TUSK Err indoors has bought me one for xmas)

Nice one! its a great knife - what handle have you gone for?

Chopper

Native
Sep 24, 2003
Kent.
Wayne said:
I might pop along once the date is sorted.

I think a paddle and bushcraft session along the Medway might be fun too.

If you can find a place along the Medway that you can get to by canoe and do an overnighter without getting shot at, I am definatly up for it. :)

bloodline

Settler
Feb 18, 2005
England
Bardster, its green micarta. Hellz im out with the dogs walking a lot if you need an airing down Challock sometime. Wayne. there isnt anywhere you are "allowed" to overnight on the Medway that I have found and Ive been paddling it for 30 years. Mike, are you out there?

bloodline said:
Bardster, its green micarta. Hellz im out with the dogs walking a lot if you need an airing down Challock sometime. Wayne. there isnt anywhere you are "allowed" to overnight on the Medway that I have found and Ive been paddling it for 30 years. Mike, are you out there?

Hi bloodline,

I'm in Egerton if ever your in the Challock area I'm up for a bimble.

Cheers,

Phil.

Hellz

Nomad
Sep 26, 2003
Kent, England
www.hellzteeth.com
bloodline said:
Hellz im out with the dogs walking a lot if you need an airing down Challock sometime.
Thanks, sounds like a plan. I'm only down the road so would be easy enough :D

bloodline said:
Mike, are you out there?
Had an email reply from Mike, he's ok, but has been busy since getting back from abroad. Hopefully he'll emerge soon ;)

Patrick

Wayne

Mod
Mod
Dec 7, 2003
West Sussex
www.forestknights.co.uk
Richard and I camped quite happily by one of the locks between Yalding and Tonbridge. No problems. Ok we arrived late by canoe and moved on early but I think a small group could happily paddle and camp for an over night. No big fires but its possible.

2blackcat

Nomad
Nov 30, 2004
bromley
Was that a dig at me, Wayne?
I know I was supposed to sort out that paddling thing ..... and I will ...... soon

Things are a bit complicated at the moment though

Hellz, I may be able to help with that ambition .... but Bloodline might be able to help us both

Any ideas, B?

2blackcat

Nomad
Nov 30, 2004
bromley
Typical!
One day very very soon I will get my life organised

Have a good day, Wayne
I'm not jealous at all ... no, really I'm not ... not at all ...

ps How's Val doing after the accident?

Mad Mike

Nomad
Nov 25, 2005
Maidstone
Looking at possible dates for january
Not checked with libby/nathe yet but..

14th &/or 28th Looking good for me

This of course usualy means rain , cold , & 2blackcat already busy :D

Any preference anybody ? Who wants an overnight stay ?
is Littlehall avalible Libby?

Happy Hogswatch everybody

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE