Kent Meet

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

2blackcat

Nomad
Nov 30, 2004
bromley
I can do either one .... which means I'll forget and show up for neither .... at least I think I can (goes off to check his diary)

nickg

Settler
May 4, 2005
Chatham
I'm booked on both 14th and the 27th- but you know that of course mike. How about any other Jan or Feb weekend except the 10th.
Its that crystal ball of yours going for it, that or a conspiricy between you & my misses Hmmm

Mad Mike

Nomad
Nov 25, 2005
Maidstone
Just spoke to Libby

We are set for Sunday 28th Jan at Littlehall

overnight from Saturday 27th is also avalible if enough interest.

Maybe this time we will add to the frames to improve the 'dry' areas around the fire

Also sounds like more than one fire will be a good idea

Mike

bloodline

Settler
Feb 18, 2005
England
Good idea re- the shelter Mike I need some exercise. Its looking good on the catering front too with pheasant, fresh green stuff and bannock so far :lmao:

S

snake

hi all
just to let you know i can,t make any of these meets due to my forteen year old racing radio controlled cars on both dates,i also help keep the meetings going.i will keep an eye out for future meets.all the best to you all and a happy new year.
kind regards Snake. :(

nickg

Settler
May 4, 2005
Chatham
Oh mike! Why do you hate me so?

Its the day after Burns Night in the Mess soooo I will probably be in a mess as well.

I'll give it a try anyway. I'll contribute a couple of spatchcocked chickens to the pot

How many are we BTW?

Cheers Nick

G

gwing

Wayne said:
Richard and I camped quite happily by one of the locks between Yalding and Tonbridge. No problems. Ok we arrived late by canoe and moved on early but I think a small group could happily paddle and camp for an over night. No big fires but its possible.

Hi Wayne,

If there's a trip along these lines I'll be up for it as well - can bring the big canoe with room for a couple of folks without a boat if needed.

Rob.

nickg

Settler
May 4, 2005
Chatham
chickenofthewoods said:
Surely you should be bringing a Haggis?

Good point. There is usually loads left over from the meal - Ill lean on the mess manager to see if I can swipe a bagful (stealing rations is a serious offence you know). Well need loads of neaps & totties on the boil but that should be no problems - perfect field grub - Ill see what I can arrange

Cheers
Nick

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE