Kent Meet

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

nickg

Settler
May 4, 2005
Chatham
So its a consensus then - Primitive pattern
(phew)
well compare diaries at the First aid course.

This will be fun

2blackcat

Nomad
Nov 30, 2004
bromley
I have to be careful not to overbow myself, what with my girly shoulders and all

Talking of knitting needles - does anybody know of a supplier of 1/4" shafts?
The co-pilot's looking for some. The last couple of dozen she's bought have been a bit inconsistant in the spineing

Bardster

Native
Apr 28, 2005
Staplehurst, Kent
2blackcat said:
I have to be careful not to overbow myself, what with my girly shoulders and all

Talking of knitting needles - does anybody know of a supplier of 1/4" shafts?
The co-pilot's looking for some. The last couple of dozen she's bought have been a bit inconsistant in the spineing

best person I know for the larger shfts would be carol edwards - and she'll spine them for you too for an extra £1

2blackcat

Nomad
Nov 30, 2004
bromley
Thanks for that Bard
Don't want to take this anymore OT so we'll talk when you beat (archery wise for those of you with an alternative view of life) me

nickg

Settler
May 4, 2005
Chatham
Since bard mike and I totally forgot to talk with the knights about a date for the archery we will need to moot a few dates and decide. - any suggestions anybody - else mike could you come up with an option in consultation with Libby.

Mad Mike

Nomad
Nov 25, 2005
Maidstone
We have Little Hall booked Sunday 1st oct
We can practise then if
1. anybody can come
2. can anyone bring targets Bows etc

Out of kent people welcome

Mad Mike

Nomad
Nov 25, 2005
Maidstone
Littlehall Meet Booked for 1st Oct (3 days)

So far no one has said they are attending :(

NickG 2black cat when are you next avalible ?

S

snake

hi mike
just to let you know myself and bloodline will be down on sunday morning.have you got the large tarp for the frame we bilt last time(if its still there :( )
see you on sunday regards SNAKE. :bye:

bent-stick

Settler
Aug 18, 2006
surrey
www.customarchery.net
I'd have been down like a shot with loadsa bows a few butts and some spearchuckers but it's my last weekend at home before I go to Spain for a couple of weeks and I have a few bits to sort out before I go.

Next time...

ScottC

Banned
May 2, 2004
uk
Any idea of when you'll be having another one? Would quite like to pop down for the day.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE