Kate Humble jacket?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tiger stacker

Native
Dec 30, 2009
Glasgow
For 'fans' of Kate Humble. Spymaker: The Secret Life of Ian Fleming (1990) :pokenest:

While perusing another site, i came across a vid of ms humble standing in for the plains for a toy knight n charger. So gents if you wonder there is a clear vid outhere.

Back to the expensive ladies jackets though, isnt there a paramo shop at their factory?

Lou

Settler
Feb 16, 2011
the French Alps
twitter.com
my Goodness! this is a crazee babe in the woods thread.........back to Kate - she had a really nice lighter weight jacket on this evening over the top of a bright orange NorthFace down vest - looked like it was also very expensive. I want one.

Last edited by a moderator:

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Ellie Harrison is well fit. I had a pint with her down one of the locals after filming a segment for Country Tracks. In the words of Southey.. Woof Woof.

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
Ellie Harrison is well fit. I had a pint with her down one of the locals after filming a segment for Country Tracks. In the words of Southey.. Woof Woof.

I would not be able to behave myself in the company of Ellie Harrison, I do believe I would learn who the restraining order process works very quickly indeed.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE