Kate Humble jacket?

tiger stacker

Native
Dec 30, 2009
Glasgow
For 'fans' of Kate Humble. Spymaker: The Secret Life of Ian Fleming (1990) :pokenest:

While perusing another site, i came across a vid of ms humble standing in for the plains for a toy knight n charger. So gents if you wonder there is a clear vid outhere.

Back to the expensive ladies jackets though, isnt there a paramo shop at their factory?

Lou

Settler
Feb 16, 2011
the French Alps
twitter.com
my Goodness! this is a crazee babe in the woods thread.........back to Kate - she had a really nice lighter weight jacket on this evening over the top of a bright orange NorthFace down vest - looked like it was also very expensive. I want one.

Last edited by a moderator:

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Ellie Harrison is well fit. I had a pint with her down one of the locals after filming a segment for Country Tracks. In the words of Southey.. Woof Woof.

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
Ellie Harrison is well fit. I had a pint with her down one of the locals after filming a segment for Country Tracks. In the words of Southey.. Woof Woof.

I would not be able to behave myself in the company of Ellie Harrison, I do believe I would learn who the restraining order process works very quickly indeed.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE