Kate Humble jacket?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

winger

May 16, 2011
Loughborough
Hello all,

The girlfriend is trying to work out what jacket Kate Humble is wearing on Springwatch as she likes the look of it.
I thought Paramo but not sure so thought I would ask if anyone knows what it is?

Cheers

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
She must hate that frumpy jacket.

"One of life’s great joys is dancing naked in the sun. It makes me feel so good. Even now, there are all sorts of places in the world where you can take your clothes off and not be seen." -- Kate Humble

wanderinstar

On a new journey
Jun 14, 2005
Yorkshire/Lancs Border
I thought it was great a few years ago when Bill Oddie ran it with Kate. They each had a nest thet where watching. I think Kates nest had Bluetits in it. Bill announced, after we had looked at his nest, "Now we will go and see Kates tits". (Who was there before me?) It had me in stitches.
He never did it again..

Feb 15, 2011
Elsewhere
I hadn't heard of the chick until I read this thread yesterday, wondered what all the fuss what about, so I googled her, no shortage of photos. Well, she's OK I suppose, a sort of unsophisticated copy of Kim Bassinger. without the sultriness. I have to see her in action though, before I can be absolutely sure of what I think of her. A little visit to youtube me thinks.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I took the wife into Go Outdoors at Christmas to choose a new waterproof jacket, I thought she'd pick out something like a North Face or Berghaus in lime green or neon pink, the one she liked the best though was the Paramo Pajaro in olive. I must be having an effect on her wardrobe choices these days :confused:

I thought it looked a bit frumpy myself but she really liked it, I think it was the soft touchy feely fabric she liked.

I managed to talk her out of it though and saved myself £100 :)

(a poor attempt to get the thread back on track)

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE