just got a landy!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

MartiniDave

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 29, 2003
Cambridgeshire
Based on my own experiences with a Defender 90, fit a darn good imobilser or other security. Mine went right off the drive overnight. Truly heart breaking, but its not just the loss of the vehicle, if you're anything like me its all the handy odds and ends inside it too!

Enjoy the landy, they are the best!

Dave

tenderfoot

Nomad
May 17, 2008
north west uk
Congrats on becoming a landy owner.Lucky you're into bushcraft 'cos at least you should have lots of warm clothing,gloves ,hats for those winter journeys where it takes time for the heater to kick in......
what engine u got? petrol /diesel? tdi? td5? v8?
As a bushcrafter you probably already know the "only one knife?"/ backup / backup of backup syndrome.Are you aware that it also applies to landrovers?

have fun with it, mate! I have a Defender 90 300 TDI

2hiazht.jpg

All the best,

Penvisser

Dano

Forager
Nov 24, 2005
UK

pentrekeeper

Forager
Apr 7, 2008
North Wales
Well heres my 90, unfortunately as it's our third vehicle I have had to take it off the road as we can't afford to run three, so it's confined to its natural environment.
Landrover90.jpg

The only advice I can give is to keep saving your pennies because it will definately eat them.:D

queeg9000

Forager
Apr 24, 2006
Caldicot, South Wales

JDO330

Nomad
Nov 27, 2007
Stevenage, Herts.
A very good place for info is defo www.difflock.com, usually very quick replies to post and generally very useful info although you do get the odd wally from time to time.

As said before, maintenance is key and also a fat wallet.

Enjoy!

ATB, Jon.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE