Re-Introduction

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Nic Le Becheur

Forager
Sep 10, 2015
Ludlow
Hi All,
Thought I'd best reintroduce myself as I've only just become active again here for about 8 years and was last heard of in a wood in Devon back in Autumn 2015. Since then I've wound up my business, retired, sold the house, moved and bought another in the Marches, seen my other half through a major op., and written a book. Bushcrafting more or less in abeyance since then but I now look after a disused churchyard 10 minutes' walk away which is basically two acres of woodland and am currently rotation-coppicing a lot of hazels. And that's the next best thing. Good to be back :)

Reactions: pwb and Toddy

demented dale

Dec 16, 2021
hell
Hi All,
Thought I'd best reintroduce myself as I've only just become active again here for about 8 years and was last heard of in a wood in Devon back in Autumn 2015. Since then I've wound up my business, retired, sold the house, moved and bought another in the Marches, seen my other half through a major op., and written a book. Bushcrafting more or less in abeyance since then but I now look after a disused churchyard 10 minutes' walk away which is basically two acres of woodland and am currently rotation-coppicing a lot of hazels. And that's the next best thing. Good to be back :)
welcome back. what was your book about x

Reactions: Nic Le Becheur

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE