Jokkmokk - Sub Zero Trip - February 2013

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TurboGirl

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
Phhwwwoooaaarrr, thats whet the whistle for some lovely thread stalking to look forward to! Been following with interest and awe, guys, delighted it's obviously been a BRILLIANT one, lucky Teepee being left there... I hope it was in his plans too ;)

Have a safe one back, lads!

udamiano

On a new journey
All tuckered out! Sitting at Arlanda airport awaiting the flight home :)
vajedype.jpg

crowman

Forager
Oct 27, 2009
derbyshire
yes safe journey back to you all , I am looking forward to learning from all your experiances and hearing all about the trip hope to see some of you at middlewood next week .l

DUCky

Nomad
Aug 17, 2004
Utrecht, The Netherlands
We are back in Lulea and flying home tomorrow. Teepee asked me to say hi and let everyone know he is all right. We found a great camping spot on our snow shoe trip yesterday and Pete will go there tomorrow. Trees and lots of standing deadwood around. He had food and fuel in abundance. Go Pete GO !!!!!!!!
We slept out by the lake yesterday and set our personal bivi bests at somewhere between -34C and -37C. Won't be easy to top that :eek:

Imagedude

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 24, 2011
Gwynedd
I think you're right mate, doesn't the record stand around -26*f?

I hope he got some pics of his thermometer at least :)

Yup, photos, (or Ibutton readout) or it didn't happen!

Anyway hows about a written trip report to tide us over until the sanitised photo essay is released...:)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE