Ivan's big Dartmoor meet - the aftermath - probably pic heavy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Feb 6, 2011
none
Thats brilliant Steve, still smiling ! cant wait until the next time , well done everybody , you cheered Dartmoor right up , first serious laughter and fun in that spot for about 30 years ! unless the wildlife have been secretly doing it behind our backs !! top top weekend .. Ivan ...

morch

Native
May 19, 2005
Darlington
Looks like a fantastic time was had by all. Great photos and the video is brilliant. Wish i was closer

atb

Dave

skate

Nomad
Apr 13, 2010
East Devon
Excellent video and some nice photos there. Glad I heeded the warning and had nothing in my mouth while watching. Looking forward to a return visit sometime soon.

bojit

Native
Aug 7, 2010
Edinburgh
That has to be the funniest video i have seen in a long time ! brilliant !!

Looks like you guys had a great weekend in a beautiful location !

Craig..........

Feb 6, 2011
none
Thanks for nice comments , of course it was all staged ! and it has cost a fortune to pay all of those actors to perform , but i am in trouble because one dopy so and so forgot his equity card , no doubt i will be sued, still " where theres blame theres a claim , no win no fee "

jonajuna

Banned
Jul 12, 2008
s
LOL, had us all laughing again :)

will be sharing the vid on facebook so my friends can see that i dont go away into the woods to play at being a freaky bunker digging survivalist, but rather cause its an excellent giggle in the big outdoors, away from the trappings of the "civilised" world

bar the video cameras, digicams, mobile phones in marshes and the occasional check of the weather on my pda :p

will be posting up our pics once flicker has sucked them up off the pc :)

thanks again Ivan (think i will say this a lot) and to everyone for making it an even more special place to spend a few days

Feb 6, 2011
none
LAST bit of serious stuff , really sorry for various reasons , and a 30sec somber moment for . Southey, Leon1, Radix Lecti , Neumo and Emma87's partner for not being able to laugh their socks off . But there will be another in honour of them ! Planning already !! Ivan...

Nova & Pinky

Settler
Jan 13, 2011
Mitcham, South London (Surrey)
Full-res pics available to attendees, on request :D

IMG_1895.jpg

IMG_1897.jpg

IMG_1900.jpg

IMG_1901.jpg

IMG_1902.jpg

IMG_1903.jpg

IMG_1906.jpg

IMG_1907.jpg

IMG_1909.jpg

IMG_1911.jpg

IMG_1913.jpg

IMG_1917.jpg

IMG_1925.jpg

IMG_1928.jpg

IMG_1932.jpg

IMG_1933.jpg

IMG_1935.jpg

IMG_1938.jpg

IMG_1941.jpg

IMG_1942.jpg

IMG_1943.jpg

IMG_1950.jpg

IMG_1955.jpg

A

andyBruce

Thanks to everybody for a great weekend. I'm gutted i couldnt stay for the whole weekend, it was a pleasure to meet you all. It was great to see such a big range of kit, skills and knowledge shared between different generations of people from all walks of life and all shared through this thing we call Bushcraft.
A big thankyou to Ivan, and all who were able to come. I look forward to meeting you all again.

Andy.

Ps. sorry for the state of my grammer and spleling!

Feb 6, 2011
none
Well done Nova and Pinky , excellent pics , Nova please ask if Pinky is available some time this summer to do a duet with mr spoons LIVE ! performing without the aid of a safety net , and both are responsible for their own insurance. You and i will go halves on the film rites , what do you think ?

Nova & Pinky

Settler
Jan 13, 2011
Mitcham, South London (Surrey)
Well done Nova and Pinky , excellent pics , Nova please ask if Pinky is available some time this summer to do a duet with mr spoons LIVE ! performing without the aid of a safety net , and both are responsible for their own insurance. You and i will go halves on the film rites , what do you think ?

SOLD! :D
You say when!

For anyone on the eveil FB, our album is up HERE if you want to tag yourself

Feb 6, 2011
none
Well jonajuna/robinson , youve done us all and the place justice, very nice photies , looks like somewhere i would like to spend a weekend with friends , not too long afore us all do it again eh ? atb Ivan ...

Vickyjs

Tenderfoot
Sep 18, 2008
Devon
Hi Ivan, nice to see the white mess tent being put to good use!! Looks like you had a good weekend.
Vicky

morch

Native
May 19, 2005
Darlington
our pics, heavily "Swiss family Robinson" centric ;) but shows what we got upto while such things as "spoons anonymous" went on "ooop t'other end o' woods"

Is the Bell Tent your's mate? Have one very similar, what do you think of it?

Dave

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE