dartmoor meet

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
hi all mick stubbs aka ivan invited some of us to his site on dartmoor to see what it was like well all i can say is that it is a great place it had a nice stream running through it and ivan had put a canvas tent up as well as 2 toilets and some fire pits as well as putting up an assault course for the kids, lots of people turned up and all had a good time over the weekend on saturday some of us had a go at spoon carving you could have heard a pin drop
it was nice to put faces to names ie nova &pinky,badger&fox,bushwacker,salad,saint,ed,mayobushcraft steve,joy and emma,and his children and others to many to mention all in all ivan had laid on drinks and lamb for the hangi which was fantastic and had gone out of his way for all of us my thanks to ivan and his daughter katie who was a little sweety.i will be back in the summer for another few days regards dave some pics
badgers and fox children on the quad
qzpyxi.jpg

joy and emma packing emmas gear away
33bfs3p.jpg

a couple of the guys at the other firepit
2ec1bvb.jpg

some of the girls on the assoult course
1412qec.jpg

group photo
2n1g7l2.jpg

some tents
fencjb.jpg

fire
15qx7qw.jpg

night time
2jd3qex.jpg

more fire
2ez7fwh.jpg

nova&pinkys setup
xojinl.jpg

qzpyxi.jpg

hope you enjoy the piccys

Calurix

Need to contact Admin...
Mar 12, 2010
Moray, Scotland
Looks like everyone had a good time. In the group photo does guy in the centre have a wooden spoon in his gob ? :)

Regards,
Calurix

Nova & Pinky

Settler
Jan 13, 2011
Mitcham, South London (Surrey)
yup, that's badger! :lol:

Great pics, Dave. Was great to meet you and thanks for the hammock and axe demos! Our tenth wonder and dd hammocks arrived today... ;)

More pics are in the South East forum, along with dates for the next meet at the end of May.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE