It's blowing a blizzard here :-)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Big kid-itis is going to strike.
I know where I planked the sledges :D........and the snow shovel :rolleyes:

It's blowing a blizzard, it's a Winter wonderland out there; pity everything's budding and the birds are building nests, right enough.

cheers,
Toddy

MikeLA

May 17, 2011
Northumberland
Big kid-itis is going to strike.
I know where I planked the sledges :D........and the snow shovel :rolleyes:

It's blowing a blizzard, it's a Winter wonderland out there; pity everything's budding and the birds are building nests, right enough.

cheers,
Toddy

Was like that here earlier

andybysea

Oct 15, 2008
South east Scotland.
Cant be bothered with more snow got to much traveling to do Mon,Tue,Wed cold with snow flurries here nothing sticking as yet, but seeing as ive got to go to Galashiels Tues,then my wife and daughter are traveling to Glasgow Tues after noon its more hassle than its worth, oh and as usual weve had warning of this coming since last week, though not a single gritter has been through the village as per usual.

grumit

Settler
Nov 5, 2003
guernsey
Blizzard here in guernsey giving a wind chill of -9 for today got snow and high winds trees down all over island roads and I got day off can't work outdoors I work on a property overlooking the sea on the cliff tops so way to wet and cold today

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Beats ours :)
-4.1degC at half seven this morning, though it's warming up rapidly now the Sun's out.
Still flurries of snow however.

I took photos of mini daffs and crocus trying to flower through the snow. The snowdrops are invisible :)

stay safe,
M

Feb 15, 2011
Elsewhere
Bright & sunny here this morning, around 12 °C ...............risk of thunderstorms this afternoon & snow forecast for tommorow & wednesday with night time temps. expected to drop to -5°C..........I guess we can say goodbye to the plums again this year as they're in full bloom. :(

EDIT; Well they werer right about the thunderstorms, had one at midday & the thunder is rumbling again in the distance as I type......

DSCF8497.jpg

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE