Is it the Moon?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

gregorach

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 15, 2005
Edinburgh
You can't make sense of relativity by common-sense reasoning. And my grip on it was never good enough to explain it to somebody else...

Tadpole

Nov 12, 2005
Bristol
You can't make sense of relativity by common-sense reasoning. And my grip on it was never good enough to explain it to somebody else...
I take it that "relativity" is female then:lmao:
My understanding is flawed to say the least. I am naught but a simple man. ;)

BorderReiver

Mar 31, 2004
Norfolk U.K.
I think you'll find that most people who are confident in their religion don't mind some debate about it, most probably welcome it. In my experience the people who don't want to entertain debate are the ones who believe science has all the answers. They remind me of the church in the middle ages ie any opposing view is heresy. Just my opinion.

I've also noticed a lot of people are able to mock and ridicule those whose beliefs lean towards creationism but it is not so acceptable for those beliefs to be defended (check my previous posts). Just my opinion.
This has been a very entertaining and interesting debate.

I've kept out of this so far but as widely divergent views are being expressed I might as well dive in.:rolleyes:

I believe in the RIGHT of anyone to hold and express any belief; to worship without obstruction any deity they believe in and live their lives according to the teachings of their chosen faith.

IMO however, they do NOT have the right to demand respect; preferential treatment; to interfere with the life style choices of others; automatic seats in our governing institutions; tax exemptions; to ignore the laws of the land which are at odds with their beliefs; not to be laughed at by those who find their beliefs derisory.

gregorach

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 15, 2005
Edinburgh
Nah - you can solve relativity problems with maths. Try that with women (or men, for that matter, depending on gender and / or inclination) and see how far you get... ;)

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
So...given we have discussed all the rest....what do people think of Coles law?

I like it - especially with a pasty ;)

Red

sam_acw

Native
Sep 2, 2005
Tyneside
When I was a kid I believed they used to mine the stuff at school. Seemed like we had it every day for lunch. Maybe it expanded to fill the space available within the catering budget?

Wayland

Hárbarðr
I think the moons out again.
atom.gif

It's an odd month this one.

durulz

Need to contact Admin...
Jun 9, 2008
Elsewhere
Yup, it's still nice and full.
Didn't think a full moon survived so long.
Must have had some supplies stashed somewhere. Just in case...

Ignore that. Please. PLEASE.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE