Introduction: Hellooooo!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Hello,

My name is Annie. I live in Oregon. I'm a 57 year old mother of three grown sons.
I enjoy learning about all primitive skills. I do a lot of canning, quilting, and sewing. I make my own soap and candles. I enjoy camping and bought a Clark Jungle Hammock last year, which I love!

I tried joining this forum last year, but lost my information when my computer crashed, so I've registered again.

I have been to the UK several times. I have friends in New Glamorgan and in Brigend, as well as in London. Beautiful country and my Welsh friends are tough as nails! (Besides being able to drink me under the table!)

I look forward to getting to know the folks on this forum and to learning from you.

sapper1

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 3, 2008
swansea
Welcome aboard Annie ,you'll have to come to one of our Welsh meets when you come over.We have a site in Bridgend.

scrogger

Native
Sep 16, 2008
east yorkshire
welcome Annie good to have you here I am fairly new myslef but have found all the folk on here to be really nice and friendly and really knowledgable.

Just finished watching a documentary about the lumber business in Oregon looks like you live in a beautiful part of the world.

once again

Welcome

Andy

11b inf

Jan 8, 2008
phx. az
i'm vince g. from Arizona and welcome ..lots of nice folks and great info from our British cousins..again welcome..vince g. 11b inf...

Chinkapin

Settler
Jan 5, 2009
Kansas USA
welcome Annie, I'm from Kansas and fairly new to this forum, but I can tell you there are really nice people here with a lot of knowledge and people who make some really beautiful things. You will find a different "tone" to this site than those in the U.S. Its hard to put your finger on it, but you will see what I mean.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE