I'm interested, but !

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TurboGirl

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
SS 872 773 is the grid ref on the moot pages but I'm not having any luck translating that to a PostCode, tried Royal Mail... but I've left a comment on the Moot page (location), hopefully Matt will pick it up and supply us the relevant :) Tis fairly easy to locate on google but thats not satnav freindly, is it :)

I think its just you and me from our meet area, Rev :) We are ambassadors for England (Mid)! What could POSSIBLY go wrong??!!!!

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Is there a Sat Nav address for the Moot ?

SS 872 773 is the grid ref on the moot pages but I'm not having any luck translating that to a PostCode, tried Royal Mail...

The nearest post code is CF32 0LS Sally.

Once you get onto the Merthyr Mawr Road you just follow it to the very end and you'll see the entrance to the moot on the left by the carpark :)

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
+1 on what Mesquite said. Google maps work well and the street view even works there too. I used that to do a virtual route to the place. Only thing is the carpark looks as big as a football field when viewed through the wide angled lens of the street view camera, but in reality it's abut half the size.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE