I'm interested, but !

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
John, pack it in :nono: you promote yourself more than we promote the Moot :D

In answer to some of the other stuff in the thread, everyone is more than welcome, it's a big site so there's plenty of space to be alone or with small or large groups, the only thing that's compulsory is the knife/edged too safety briefing, other than anyone can do what they want, we have quite a few that come and enjoy the local area and don't do any workshops etc, it's up to you and there's no pressure to come or if you come to get involved in anything you don't' want to.

We've had people that want to bring friends with them so they've got their own group, that's fine, we have individuals I hardly see, that's fine, whatever works. We keep the Moot small so that it has a cozy feeling and we pay a lot of money for the site so that we have the freedom to do what we want, the sand dunes are right there, woodland, country lanes, quiet river, estuary etc etc

the others that have posted earlier in the thread talk from experience so theirs is probably the best perspective.

TurboGirl

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
Bless you, John, we love you very much :) If british bushcraft didn't have super charecters like you, it'd be a much less interesting place :) Hows the kitten juggling coming along, Reverend?!! Video uploaded yet?!!!

Reverend Graham

Life Member
Jul 2, 2012
Grimsby
Well, took the plunge and paid for the full moot, after North Wood mini meet I'm looking forward to this and meeting more of you guys face to face over a mug of tea :)

Rev G

Biker

MUHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAA! :rofl: You're my little puppy now!

You are so going to get got now. We should have mentioned what happens to Moot "Virgins" So bring your best shovel, rubber gloves and wellingtons... and a peg. You're up to date on your hepatitis B vaccinations aren't you? Hope so, if not we can sort that out when you're taken to the local casualty. How many times did we end up taking that last batch of virgins in 2012 folks? You'd have thought for such a big person they'd have bounced more when they fell out that tree.

(I'm kidding. Looking forward to meeting you Rev')

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
:lmao: Gooood answer.

You'll know it's me once I'm in your sights. I'm about 5'5", big black bushy beard, often wear green ventile and I smoke. I also drive a white Peugeot van. :lmao:

Hey - wait a minute - you don't smoke or wear Ventile.... Aaaaaaaaaaaargh! I see what you are doing!
Swine!

Biker

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE