I'm a rubbish prepper

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Outdoordude

Native
Mar 6, 2012
Kent
Haha beat ya... score 30! :) lol
Put my airifles as my fire arm lol. Ive got 1000 pellets so that was my rounds of ammo lol

salan

Nomad
Jun 3, 2007
Cheshire
70 here but we store the majority of our food the old fashioned way not using freezing so that got us a lot of points.
Alan

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
I got a 43,

I could not have the EMP prof car as my landy has EDC, but that could soon be changed... easy conversion.

EMP proof a Car get a diesel with out EDC something like an early 300 or 200 diesel landy will do. or something like it. as long as it don't have electronics in, ie chips ect. or place them in an EMC protected metal box...

I have also non lethal weapons such as paintball markers which I have about 4000 paintballs for and enough air in the bottles for it as well at, as well as knives,

it just flags up that I need to store more food.....

munkiboi182

Jan 28, 2012
taverham, thorpe marriott, norfolk
i only have the food stored as i knew it was gonna be a tough winter in terms of work so i bought the essentials in bulk from a cash n carry. proven to be quite beneficial so far as i wold've starved to death about 3 months ago if i hadn't

bigroomboy

Nomad
Jan 24, 2010
West Midlands
Er I only managed 19 and a lot of that came from the car. so I've only got 1-2 weeks with bareThrills

But then again I don't really agree with alot of what american preppers do ie a hundred guns.

Also how can a car be a Faraday cage to protect you in a lightening storm but not to protect its self from an EMP? my bet is all the cars would be fine.

Alas without more space there is no way I can store more food, I struggled to get small enough numbers on the sliders! But storing all that waters is nuts when there are so many ponds, rivers canals etc that could be treated.

Oh well I've accepted my fate should the zombies come........:borgsmile

Laurentius

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 13, 2009
Knowhere
29 but then I am a bit low on stocks at the moment. As for my vehicle being EMP proof I have no idea, nor I expect has anyone else. As for firearms and safe rooms/bunkers that's when I think it gets frankly ridiculous. If the situation is so dire that it demands those, then survival is likely to be more a matter of luck than anything else.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE