I'll see your My Hermes thread and raise (more like lower) you my APC experience

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

iHydro

Apr 11, 2012
Digby, Lincolnshire
I ordered 100m of paracord on a reel from someone on EBay. The person selling it was kind enough to get it out on next day delivery, however when I opened my package I was gobsmacked at how it arrived. The reel had split apart and the cord was everywhere. I plan on using it tomorrow so you can imagine the work I have ahead of me tonight!

http://i.imgur.com/yOQb67x.jpg

I tried embedding the picture but it was huge!

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
My local Army Surplus store had some paracord delivered like that :)
The owner sold it to me at cost as he could not be bothered with untangling it ... luckily for me it was not actually as bad as it looked and half an hour had it sorted :)

R.Lewis

Aug 23, 2009
Cambs
That happened to my Web-tex roll. Will never buy one of theirs again! Previous rolls have stayed together, web-tex suck.

Bowlander

Nov 28, 2011
Forest of Bowland
Anyone fancy untangling a 100yd long net? Had an incident with a sheep which had strayed into the 'stock free' field!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE