If I may take a SERIOUS LIBERTY here.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
:rolmao: :rolmao: :rolmao: :rolmao:

Yeah, the fate of the world is in your hands...but which canditate is the right one is a coin toss, and you will only find out if you helped save the world, :hug: or condemned it to burn :AR15firin :bu: a year or so from now!! :lol:

Anyway, go vote, even if it is a close run thing, let it be close run with big numbers!!

jakunen

Native
Gary said:
If voting changed things the government would make it illegal!! :nana:
Are you trying to say the governments of this world only listen to their offshore accountants and aren't interested in the views of the common man mister Wale? :nono:

Our governments love and respect us and always listen to us with open minds and are concerned about our views and opinions.

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
Come now people, where is your faith in democracy??
I do have 100% faith in democracy..... Its just I personaly think voting for someone to make all my decisions for me without consulting me isn't exactly democratic..... wheres the bit where I get my say :-(

Ed

jakunen

Native
Ed said:
I do have 100% faith in democracy..... Its just I personaly think voting for someone to make all my decisions for me without consulting me isn't exactly democratic..... wheres the bit where I get my say :-(

Ed
You obviously forgot to read the small print...

***Clause 15, Section 2357, Paragraph 23, Sub-paragraph 15283, Supplemental: And those that vote for us will be totally excluded from any decisions regarding such issues as:1) How big a pay rise MPs shall be allowed to award themselves; 2) How much MPs may be permitted to spend on purhcasing a new car; 3) Any involvement in decisions regarding freedom of speech, deployment of armed forces in illegal 'police actions'...

RovingArcher

Need to contact Admin...
Jun 27, 2004
Monterey Peninsula, Ca., USA
jakunen said:
Are you trying to say the governments of this world only listen to their offshore accountants and aren't interested in the views of the common man mister Wale? :nono:

Our governments love and respect us and always listen to us with open minds and are concerned about our views and opinions.
:shock: yeah right! :lol:

Edi_M

Ed said:

Ed

Since when was any part of GB officially a democracy? I've yet to see a bill of rights or a constitution. Nah, we've a beauracracy - hence 50% of the control (well, of the control still held in here) is held by the house of lords who, ironically, seem to represent the common man more honestly than the commons we voted for (or against!).

Maybe it's the 24-hour free bar! :naughty:

leon-1

Yes, but goverment are suppose to work in a democratic manner,

OF THE PEOPLE.
BY THE PEOPLE.
FOR THE PEOPLE.

What we seem to have is;

OF THE CORRECT TYPE OF PEOPLE.
BY THE PEOPLE BECAUSE YOUR OPTIONS ARE TOO LIMITED TO MENTION.
FOR THIER OWN ENDS AND BANK BALANCES.

I have no problems with politicians being dodgy, they always have been dodgy and underhand, but now they are so incompetent that they get caught in thier dodgy dealings, which means they are just not good enough :lol:

Andy

Native
Dec 31, 2003
sheffield
www.freewebs.com
I will commit social suicide here by pointing something out

The governmeant on here to do what you want them to, they are here to do what they think is in your best interest (and themselves of course) If the government did what some people want them too we'd be even more stuffed in terms of knives access to the country side etc etc

leon-1

Yes Andy and if the government had done what the majority of the people in this country had wanted then I wouldn't have one of my friends now dead and a number injured in a war that is not in our best interest.

The government headed by the prime minister is here as a representation of the people as a nation and as such should do what is right for the majority of the people in this country, not go around as some pathetic glory boy who wants to make a name for himself. You have to remember that Blair and his cronies were the ones that were against the Gulf War the last time when it should of been done properly.

As per normal, politicians start wars and the blood that gets spilt is that of the armed forces, when they, the men and women of our services have done the job then the politicians come back to the surface and take credit for a job well done.

Politicians are not trustworthy, but they are supposed to be here to represent our people.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE