Any Snorers in the House?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Yes..... Got the Dr's and ask about sleep apnea etc...

Also enquire about mouth guards. I've just got a new one - I no longer clear the caving club hut

Which Mouth guard are you using ? I've seen different sorts from the weird thing that pucker sucks your tongue and hangs out your mouth to the mouth guard that with track and rail incrementally moves the lower jar.

Reactions: zornt

Decacraft

Jul 28, 2021
South Wales
Snore a lot more on my back than any other position, pretty badly too. Haven't really noticed if I lay face down or at my side?

Have fallen asleep many a time in the chair and woken myself up with a loud snore, normally a regular thing IF I fall asleep in the chair or lounging.

Dribble more than the average person, but with a full face beard it's absorbed more into me, not the pillow and by morning it looks windswept.

I do smoke, things have definitely gotten better since I stopped drinking (alcohol) so I know there's things I can still work on for it.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE