If I had a Million pounds

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

drewdunnrespect

On a new journey
Aug 29, 2007
teesside
www.drewdunnrespect.com
copy dick pemmbroke (s$pelling) and before that waste abit on wine woman and song and also sail round the world in a posh yacht and no it would not have an engine cos sailing is mint to see the world then the snowing hills of alaska call but would still keep boat just not goes as far in land as dick so could moor boat near cabin

troy ap De skog

Tenderfoot
May 30, 2005
In a Shack
i'de buy a load of islands off Scotland invite a select few to come to inhabit them and claim independence, in order to create my island culture that uses traditional skills and live out my days in a croft ...
so you'de be unlikely not hear from me after the country is i'de as i most likely wont have electricity.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Have a months binge then.....Put enough into an account that would give me3 times my current income per annum and then give the rest away!

timboggle

Nomad
Nov 1, 2008
Hereford, UK
i would also invest a hundred thousand in bcuk so mag could start again and so its future secure cos would definatly need its advice to live in outer alaska

Nice one, the magazine was good, surely there is enough experience and support within here to get this on the shelves again, it was the better of all contenders............:)

wingstoo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 12, 2005
South Marches
But it isn't all about me, I would definately be making a large donation

h4h.jpg

:You_Rock_

Graham_S

Squirrely!
Feb 27, 2005
Saudi Arabia
I'd buy a Bowler Wildcat
[Hammond]I AM A DRIVING GOD!![/Hammond]
;)
Pay off a few debts, Invest the rest to give me an income so I could go to uni and study archaeology and anthropology.

Klenchblaize

Nov 25, 2005
Greensand Ridge
Book a month-long Dall Ram hunt using only bow & broad head and if there's any money left over slip in some high country rock chuck hunting. Oh, and of course I'll need a new super accurate custom-built rifle for the latter!

index.jpg

Cheers

wingstoo

May 12, 2005
South Marches
Well said.

And then buy a load of sharp and shiney things!!

A new scout hut for our group ...

As much woodland as my wife would let me have :)

Yep, but the art of giving to others before taking for yourself is something so often over looked by so many. :rolleyes:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE